Instructions for Activating New Login Account
- Log in using the login Id and temporary password that were emailed to you.
- Set your security question and answer.
- To change the system-generated password to your own, please go to "My Account". Your password should be at least 8 characters long and must include at least one numeric digit.
If you have not received the emails from Georgia Department of Revenue with your temporary password, please check your email spam folders. It is recommended that you change your email spam filter settings to not treat emails for dor.ga.gov as spam.
Instructions for Changing Forgotten Password
- Enter your screen name (login ID) and the text verification code, and press "Next"
- Enter the answer to your security question and press "Send Password Reset Link"
- You will receive an email with a link to change your password.